Gibblers

Monday, April 19, 2021

 The Top Ten Worst Movies That I Saw in 2020

1. The Isle (2020) - Something, something, ghosts, sirens, something.
2. Exposure (2018) - There wuz a monster's penis, or maybe a tongue, rubbed up against a lady's face. I blanked out the rest.
3. Selfie From Hell (2018) - A horror movie revolving around selfies. I've said enuff.
4. They Remain (2018) - Dumbass low budget sci-fi shit that deserves no witty slams.
5. Ghost Light (2018) - Someone made a movie about performing Macbeth and they ended up with a cursed piece of shit. Shocker.
6. Tone-Deaf (2019) - You think, "Robert Patrick elevates every movie he's in!" then you see this fucked up thriller and think, "Okay, the man's not a miracle worker!"
7. Warning Shot (2018) - David Spade plays the heavy in a bunch of small town crime bullshit, so you know the casting director wuz high af.
8. Harpoon (2019) - If I wuz to pick one movie on this list that I think sum of you twisted fucks might like, I guess I'd pick Harpoon. But it blows.
9. She Dies Tomorrow (2020) - I dig most of what I've seen of the Amy Seimetz oeuvre, but this is nearly nonsensical art house garbage.
10. Possessor (2020) - A movie with a level of gore that makes even me say, "Gross." Also, it's about a sociopath who just becomes more and more sociopathey till the end. We got enuff of that on the teevee--with more interesting plot twists--in the last four years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home