Gibblers

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Who He Be?



OK, enrolling all Gibblers to i.d. the man in the background. We all know it's Tim up front (as he should be), not only 'cause we can see his face, but we just know it's Tim with that laissez-faire, savoir faire, fuck-no-it-wasn't-me gesture.
But, back in the day, Win had longish hair. I believe that is he standing by the pickup truck. But, the more I look at it, I wonder if this isn't Gerry.
In the words of Bill O'Reilly, what say you?
(Oh, and the label is my mom's. She organized many of my pictures, apparently. So she is spelling Tim's last name wrong. Savoir faire, fuck no it wasn't me.)

4 Comments:

Blogger huntress said...

Pretty sure it isn't Winfield - looks like Becker. I've seen Featherston from behind many times, and that isn't his butt! :)
huntress

11:40 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

Hmmm...Huntress has a good point. Then again, in the old Myers Hall, the showers were pretty much troughs. So, I hate to say it, but, well, maybe I'M an authority, too!

2:44 PM  
Blogger TXB said...

Ah yes, now I remember. That's me saying, "Jesus Christ! I just saw Gerry in the communal shower and...holy shit!!!"

10:44 AM  
Blogger dan said...

That looks like my old Buick Regal behind TXB.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home