Gibblers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Entire Ho Family

Here I am in the pear tree inn at 44 and Bowles with eight people in Dan Ho's hotel room- but most of us are adults. I am sure that most of us would be of age if Tim was here- but Tim is not here. He said that he needs to grade papers. You got to wonder if he would really rather grade papers than having small children bouncing off of him- and with nine poeple in a hotel room. I think this explains how Tim became a very serious teacher- with tenure- and with a basement that no longer leaks.

2 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

I bet if you did the math, you could fit almost 200 people in a standard 12'X18' hotel room, perhaps just a little larger than a college dorm room.

You would have to remove the beds and all the furnishings. All the people would have to be standing shoulder to shoulder, nut to butt, nose to the back of the head.

I don't mind being close to my friends, but not this damn close.

6:22 AM  
Blogger TXB said...

Tragically, the entire Ho family later stayed in a Festus hotel and wuz butchered by a drug addict.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home