Gibblers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No Hablo, Dude

So, every day now I get a message on my answering machine in what sounds to me like Spanish. This has been going on for a month. Sometimes it's a man, other times a woman. Never is a word of English spoken. Usually, the call comes around 8:00 in the morning. I told my cousin Mike about this at bowling league last nite (yes, the Soldiers of Mel now bowl on Tuesdays), and he said, "You're probably getting messages from the Cuban mafia." I laughed and said, "Yeah, they're saying stuff like, 'We're going to blow up your shit and rape your wife.'"

Well, the joke's on the Cuban mafia, cuz I don't have a wife.

2 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

It's your cousin Simone calling from the central Mexico state of Hidalgo. He wants to see if you were sending any more of your paycheck Dollars to help support him and his four kids, his mother in law, her sisters and their kids. He also says the roof of the two bedroom hacienda they all live in leaks when it rains and building material in their area are expensive. Please to wire your paycheck Dollars immediately.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Gerry said...

Volaremos su mierda y violaremos a su mujer. This is spanish for We're going to blow up your shit and rape your wife. Boehme needs to answer the phone with this every morning.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home