Gibblers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

At last...T.S. Eliot has found his Ezra Pound!

Sally’s Ass

a txb edit of a gerry becker joint

So my 25 year high school homecoming was last night. This turned out to be more interesting than I thought it would be because there was this one guy named Tim who said he wanted to feed his wife to his hogs. Tim and his wife have been married for at least twenty years. He happened to be a farmer and he claimed that the hogs would destroy everything except teeth. There was me, Tim, another guy named Robert, and another classmate named Betsy, and we were sitting around a nice fire. The rest of the classmates were coming and going in and out of the house while the four of us were sitting around the fire. Last night was the best time of year for a fire. I noticed that Tim did not seem to care about what his wife was doing so I went into the house to look for her. She was talking to another classmate named Sally and Sally's husband, who said that Tim's wife should fear for her life. What I did not even comprehend about this was that Sally (and her husband, and maybe Tim’s wife) seemed to think that this was a serious situation. At the time, I guess I was a little drunk. I was thinking that Tim and his wife have been married for 20 years, so she has got to know how he is. I figured that Sally's husband was making a big deal about nothing. I was also very fascinated by Sally's ass and, while passing by, I suggested that the three of them should come back out to the fire. In hindsight, I wish I had thought of spanking Sally's ass (in front of her husband) before walking back out to the fire. I think that Tim's wife (as well as Sally's ass) might have left soon after that. Later on, Robert left, and I left Tim and Betsy by the fire. A half hour more passed, and I got more drunk. Then I told someone else to go out there and tell Tim that I was very entertained by his conversation about the sexual uses for saddles, jumper cables, as well as tennis rackets and tennis balls. After someone else communicated this to Tim, Tim quickly came back in the house to shake my hand. He was sweaty and red faced. I suppose that Tim and Betsy did saddle up in the glow of the nice fire. I thought about Tim's hogs again. Then I went home and jerked off, dreaming of my dick in Sally's ass.

4 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

Betsy had a nice tight ass also.
Later on that night, after the nice fire went out, Robert came back to the house and threw Tim to the hogs. Then Robert made his own fire on Betsy's ass.

5:42 AM  
Blogger TXB said...

Dudes--I revised the last two lines. Now it's perfect...just like, presumably, a certain ass of a certain Sally Forth to Pittsburgh.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Gerry said...

So Dan told me on the phone that he thought I would (for some reason) make this story up. It is a true story, except that I do not know if Tim had his dick in Betsy. Also, I was not anywhere near drunk enough since I did not do things like spank Sally's ass. TXB knows a lot about what I do when I am drunk enough.

5:57 PM  
Blogger dan said...

OK then, since the story is true,
I am curious to know what were the sexual uses of forementioned saddles, jumper cables, tennis rackets and tennis balls. It sounds a bit sadistic yet intriguing.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home