Gibblers

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Mo' Bloggin', Mo' Problems

Gerard--who is surely the mystery man in the photo--axed me if I could sign him up for the blog. I tried, but it seems that I can't. The geniuses who run fucking blogger.com now insist that you have a gmail/Google account to blog here. And you can only get a gmail account if you have a "mobile" phone. So it's on you, Gerr--go to gmail.com and sign up for a new email account and then type in yer damn cell phone number so they can "text" you your...aw shit, I'm too bored to even explain this crap. This is yet another example in America where anything good eventually gets run into the ground by corporate fuckholes. Fuck you, blogger. com. Fuck you, Google. You wasted your stupid money on YouTube and your stocks are gonna tank to nothing someday soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home