Gibblers

Friday, April 27, 2007

The Man Who Was Once A Man



A while back, 'round 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning, I wuz thinking some dire thoughts...as I sometimes do at 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning. My thoughts ran to Senator John McCain, and I conceived of a blog to just totally annihilate that fuckhole. Anyway, I jotted some notes down, but by the next day I didn't feel like being so mean. Not so, today! However, I don't have my original
notes...all I can remember is that title above. But doesn't that just say it all about John McCain? If yer still a fan, just listen to any recent or future interview with the man. Look for the eye twitch. Oh yes...it's there. Left eye. It twitches every few minutes or so as he lies his motherfucking sold out ass off on Iraq over and over and over again. The TXB copyrighted phrase "mendacious tool" comes to mind, and lately the man looks like a doddering old fossil as well. Look here: no one with any sense takes Brush seriously anymore, right? So why should McCain, whose lips have been almost constantly on Brush's ass during the entire presidency, be cut any slack at all? And if you still believe that McCain is a "maverick" or a "straight talker," then you're as deluded as he is when he has his silly little daydreams about being president.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carroll Garten said...

Are you on vacation, Boehme?

4:14 PM  
Blogger TXB said...

Nope. Just dealing with end of the school year bullshit. I will be on vacation starting next week, tho'.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Gerry said...

oh yeah? And when do we go out to see spiderman 3?

7:09 AM  
Blogger TXB said...

You are completely insane if you didn't see it on opening day.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home