Gibblers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Send in the Fembots

"We were more awesome than anything on T.V. today!"
The fall T.V. season this year has been tragic. Well, not tragic. Unsettling. I've sampled half a dozen of the news shows and given the boot to all of them. "Reaper"? Gone. "Chuck"? Adioski. "Pushing Daisies"? Surely you jest. "Bionic Woman"? Nigga, please! Actually, BW lasted the longest, and if they ever bring back the fembots or the (heh) bionic bigfoot from outer space for the 50 million dollar chickadee to fight, I'll prolly have to watch...just like I gotta take a looksee at "Smallville" every now and again when they have some other DC character like Green Arrow or Bizarro thrown into the mix. It always sucks, tho'. As for the returning shows...I'm down to "House," "Boston Legal," "Supernatural," and "Nip/Tuck." I dunno...maybe the fall season seems particularly emtpy cuz "Lost" isn't around. But, geez, usually there's at least one new show that I like each year (or, maybe not, cuz the four shows mentioned above all debuted years ago, which means that no show from last year held on, either). Feel free to tell me if I'm missing something here. Just don't tell me how friggin' awesome that "Grey's Anatomy" spinoff is, cuz I will have to assume that yer doing mushrooms while watching the show.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

This pic is very important. One of those deep childhood moments/images that, bam!, hit you like, well, like 30 years later.
I remember that Stephanie Powers was in the Sashquatch episode. And she looked a'ight.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home