Gibblers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

The 1st Annual "Nickname for Blagojevich" Contest

I'm hoping that Badclamovich stays in office, or at least in the political spotlight, for years to come, so that this contest will still make sense when Rick and Melissa's kid is in college. Oh, we'll still be doing it by then whether it makes sense or not, but it always helps to have some relevance behind an endeavor. Anyway, on Dennis Miller's radio show last night I heard that some local wiseacres in Chi-Town call the guv "Blowdryovich." Clever, working in the hair, there. As for me, my first official entry in the contest will be an obvious nickname that everyone seems to have missed (or are too polite to say in mainstream media), but it perfectly captures the brazen attitude of Not So Hot Rod: "Blowmeovich." Anyway, whoever comes up with the best nickname by the end of the year and sends me their address will receive something interesting in the mail. Of course, I'll also be judging this contest myself, and like our man Blogspotovich, I'm not above awarding the prize to myself...cuz it's a fucking valuable thing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

Well, he is always now seen in runner's clothes. How 'bout Jog-ojovich? Not very incendiary, I know.

4:04 PM  
Blogger dan said...

The local Chicago media calls him
"Blow J"

5:19 PM  
Blogger dan said...

The local Chicago media calls him
"Blow J"

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home