Gibblers

Monday, November 07, 2011

Save Money, Live Better, Go Batshit

Here's something weird: I went with my brother to visit my mom in the nursing home, and we watched the in house chapel service being shown on the T.V. (mom and Gary are still Lutherans; I just play along). Anyway, some woman at a nearby table was randomly singing Christian songs that weren't part of the service or uttering fragments of prayers...and even making public announcements of some sort. THEN...she started saying something about some men who cut girls' heads off back in the day. WTF? Gary, sitting where he couldn't see her, provided a note of dark comedy when he asked, "There's no one sitting at her table, is there?" and I said, "Nope."

Oh, and she was holding a toy baby the whole time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home