Gibblers

Monday, June 11, 2007

My head is going to explode!



Only 18 months to go until the elections, and the stupidity is in high gear! Brownback is just pissing me off. I terrifies me that ANYONE takes this guy seriously! I love what Nicole Bell from C&L has to say about Brownback's comments: "Isn’t it amazing how the party that tells you that you shouldn’t trust the government to make decisions for you has absolutely no problem allowing the government to make decisions over women's bodies?" Well said, Nicole. I'm going to check into his stance on birth control and Plan B (emergency contraception). My guess is he is a giant fucking hypocrite! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! 18 months away and I want to scream until I'm hoarse.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

Well, the fact that he comes at it via his religious views, and ties those into policy, is most scary. And then there's the whole evolution deal, right?
And why can't we make it a law that puts the onus of paying for, and (I wish) agonizing over rape-related abortion decisions, onto the man? Part of a rape conviction oughta be "If the woman got an abortion due to this, you, dude, gotta pay." I dunno. Just seems like the burden falls much too much on the woman. And, if most of the legislators were women, well, at least it'd be a consistent thing.
I'm sure I'm not saying anything the choir hasn't already heard. So I'll shut up.
Brownie for Prez!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Carroll Garten said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Carroll Garten said...

Historical Tidbit:

The Federal Brownback was a unit of currency used by the sanitation department during the Civil War.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home