Gibblers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

code black at walmart

once at walmart gerry almost went to heaven
with a boner over some south african broad
as the frightening-howl-of-it-all graced
the walmartians in the form of a tornado

and the manager called a code black
and everyone went to the cinderblock hallway
next to the monster metal deepfreeze coolers
till the winds could offer only a lazy blowjob

and gerry wondered if the sab had ever beheld
anything as manly and meat-bearing as himself
and if heaven could ever truly exist at some point
beyond boners and broads and babyfaced death

1 Comments:

Blogger TXB said...

Yeah, I wuz wondering about y'all. I got three fucking messages on my machine from the County "Code Red" system, warning me that a tornado wuz going to rape me repeadedly. However, the winds weren't shit in my patch of H-boro.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home