Gibblers

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Behold...the Holy Dildo!

Since Gerry axed about T.K....

Toby Keith wrote some 9/11 song with lyrics like these:

"And you'll be sorry that you messed with the U.S.-of-A.

'cause we'll put a boot in your ass--

it's the American way."
"Sure, I like to fuck
people in the ass now
& then. Who doesn't?"
So...clearly he's an asshole. But, y'know, if any country singer is gonna grow big enough balls to piss off the cartoon killers and the teddy bear psychos, seems like Toby Keith would be the guy. And really, I hope someone does stand up. Enough of these fucking crazy assholes already, and enough cowering before their little-dick threats. If you love Muhammad so much, why don't you let him fuck you in the ass! (before Toby Keith's boot fucks you in the ass). In fact, that's my proposed punishment for religious whack jobs of all faiths who kill people or threaten to kill people: we secularists are gonna anoint something we call "the holy dildo," and we're just gonna haul you in and ram it up your ass every time you spew your warped, homicidal garbage. Then, of course, according to some other religious bullshit law, you'll be "defiled" and the other nutjobs can legally execute you in Saudi Arabia or wherever. Oh, and I hope Muhammad doesn't use lube when he fucks you in the ass with what would have to be the biggest cock ever (because, y'know, it's a celestial cock). Dick, shit, fuck, ass, cock!
Sorry...my Tourettes is kicking in again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

Well, I guess I'm confusin' my podunk singers...but, I see that Trace Atkins has a new CD, Greatest Hits vol. II.
Huh? What? He's been around for a couple years? How's boyfriend got enough hits to fill both sides of a 45?

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home