Gibblers

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Night at the Movie Theater


It was night at the movie theatre. Or at least I think it wuz. Maybe it wuz late afternoon. I can't really recall, but I do remember that I saw Night at the Museum with one Scott Siler when he wuz in the STL around the New Year. Master Ho has requested a review of this film, but I don't really know what to say except that I agree with Dan: this film was a'ight. It's not a classic by any means, and I generally prefer more violence and nihilism with my films, but ol' quirky/reliable Ben Stiller can make less than uproarious material still seem amusing. What wuz not amusing, tho', is that two middle aged broads seated behind us were talking all thru the previews, even the awesome Fantasic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer trailer. I let that go, but when they kept talking through the movie's opening, I turned around and spoke to the one who wuz talking loudest. I said, "Does TXB have to choke a bitch?" Oh, I did not. I just shushed them, and they stayed shush. And by "shushed," of course, I mean that I stabbed them both in the neck with my switchblade. And thus wuz the proper environment established for viewing a wholesome family film!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home